Thanks to innovative, patented technology, we offer riders advanced protection for the chest, neck, spine, rib cage, and vital organs. Hit-Air offers a wide range of air vest suitable for riders of all disciplines.
We offer a personalized fitting service & demonstration of our safety products.
Doug Payne member of the USA Olympic team, graduate "A" pony clubber rides in a Hit-Air vest...
Developed and tested for over 10 years, Hit-Air has been the recipient of numerous awards including a Gold Medal at the World Exhibition of Inventions in Belgium in the Safety Protection Life Saving Division and a Silver Medal overall. We are the most tested air vests on the market. Tests have shown our vests and jackets reduce head acceleration by more than 50% and body acceleration by over 70%
· The Hit-Air vest is designed as a shock buffering, stabilizing system, giving added protection to the neck, spine, collar bones, lower back, rib cage, and vital organs
· The neck protection is designed to decelerate the neck in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the possibility of hyper-extension and whiplash
· The Hit-Air vest is the only air vest on the market that has rib cage airbags, helping to protect both ribs and vital organs
· The patented design allows the lower back protection to be neatly folded away so that it does not interfere with the saddle
· The vest inflates outwards (rather than inwards), so there is no possibility of the rider being winded by the inflation process
· The Hit-Air vest compliments all types of body protectors
· It can be worn on its own, giving considerably more protection to the rider on inflation than riding without protection
· The inflation rate of the air vests is approximately 0.25 seconds*
· The canister and key ball are enclosed to protect the mechanism from dirt in the event of a fall
*Testing was conducted under laboratory conditions by the Japanese Automobile Research Institute and TNO Netherlands and is the time taken from activation of the key ball mechanism to the point of full inflation.
Servicing is recommended annually after 6 deploys or a heavy fall. Please contact us directly to arrange servicing contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· The super-lightweight air vest is perfect for hacking and schooling, in addition to the more extreme equestrian disciplines
· The patented design allows the hit-air vest to expand when inflated, allowing it to be worn discreetly without compromise in safety
· The outward inflation means it can be worn neatly over the body or body protector
· Clever internal adjustments enable the air vest to be worn snuggly over jackets and fleeces in the winter and t-shirts in the summer.
· The design has evolved to suit the unique ergonomics of the rider
· The Hit-Air vest is the airbag. It is not contained within a jacket, providing significantly improved wearability and freedom of movement
· The air vest weighs only 810g. Riders report that they do not feel that they have got it on proven, award-winning technology
· Award-winning technology from the founding fathers of air vests
· Complies with 89/686/EC*96/58EC and EN 340:2003
· Patented technology EP 1 323359 B1
· Rigorously tested by the Japanese Automobile Research institution and TUV. Independently tested by the French, Spanish, Korean and Japanese Police
· 6,000 supplied to the French mounted and motorcycle police in 2011
· Gold medal for safety in the World Exhibition of Inventors
· Salon du Cheval award for innovation in safety in 1998 and 201